Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Been A Bit Hectic

Posted by Abby at 10:15 PM
I am leaving for college in four days, so I have been busy packing and saying bye to friends and making sure everything is in order as far as housing and books and all that.  It's a very weird feeling knowing that in just a few days, I'm moving to a new city and completely starting over.  I find myself already feeling nostalgic for my home and the city where I live, like I've already moved away.  

So yeah I've been a bit busy recently, so I haven't been able to make a post in a while.  Once I move in and get settled, I plan on making a dorm tour-esque post, so hopefully my room will actually look nice.  Until then, I'm afraid this is all you get.  But I will be posting more soon... hopefully. 

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more:)
    Really love your blog,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are very busy! You must be feeling so many different emotions at the moment! I hope you settle into college well and enjoy it! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

absterdam Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos