Wednesday, August 20, 2014

New Dorm Room!!!

Posted by Abby at 6:22 PM
Hello everyone!!  So after hours of unpacking, and even more hours of stressing, I have officially moved into my dorm!!  I am pretty happy with how everything turned out.  Unfortunately, the chair that I posted a picture of earlier didn't fit so I had to send it back with my parents.  Everything else I brought up worked great, though!  I'm not going to do a super in depth room tour at the moment since I'm still not sure I'm going to keep everything exactly as it is, but I figured I would share how my room looks for now.


So here you can see my bed, desk, and nightstand area.  As I said in an earlier post, the bedding and pillow is from Urban Outfitters, and the throw at the end of the bed is from Pier One.


Above my bed I just hung up some photos of my friends and some of the people I have met in the past.  I got both the string and the clothes pins from Michael's.


This is my nightstand area.  I just have a couple of mugs, some lotions and deodorant, a cat lamp one of my best friends gave me, a (fake) plant from Pier One, and a Britta water filter from Target.


I took this picture while I was still moving in, so there was still a bunch of junk on it.  I hung up a 4-piece bulletin board from Staples, but it's already fallen down twice so I'm not sure if I will keep it or not.  And I also used a shoe shelf from Target as extra space on my desk.


Finally, we have my closet.  I am so happy that all my clothes actually fit inside of it because I was worried I packed too much.  And the two bins on top I'm just using for extra storage, and they were from Target as well.
. . . . .

So that is my side of the dorm.  Obviously I have a roommate but I wasn't going to take pictures of her side because weird.  I'm pretty happy with it so far, and hopefully I can sort through any of the small glitches I have with it.  



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! It most likely won't stay that way for long, though.

      Delete
  2. I hope my room looks as cute as yours when I move into my uni room this weekend!

    theamygill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm sure your room will look great. Good luck at uni :)

      Delete
  3. Everything looks really cool ! And the picture-idea is amazing :))

    Another Ordinary Blog

    xx

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete

 

absterdam Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos