Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Grandma's Birthday and the Magnetic Zeros

Posted by Abby at 5:13 PM
Part 1: The Concert 
Last Friday my university put on a FREE concert for freakin' Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.    It was completely amazing and my roommate and I ended up being in the front row.  They put on an incredible performance, and it made me fall in love with them even more than I already was.  At one point, the lead singer, Alex Ebert, went into the audience right next to me and gave a girl a hug and it was amazing and I was freaking out.  Although I was freezing the entire time, and my toes were numb by the end of the concert, it was totally worth it.


Part 2: The Birthday
This weekend was my grandma's birthday, so I visited my family a few hours away from me to celebrate.  It was nice to see my everyone, and I got to meet my cousin's daughter, Lydia. Look how adorable she is:
We had a little party for my grandma, too, at which she took over 45 seconds to blow out the candles on her birthday cake.  Old people are weird.
This sums up my grandma perfectly.

Overall, it was a pretty great weekend.  It's so nice to get off campus for a while.  I have been loving this semester, but even so it's nice to get away. 
Awwwww
Babies don't do much...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

absterdam Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos