Monday, March 9, 2015

The One With Uma Thurman

Posted by Abby at 9:08 PM
Ah, spring break.  A week of college students going crazy at the beach, participating in wet t-shirt contests, Pitbull is probably walking around somewhere, and there is no shortage of drinking games.  Or, if you're like me, a week of sleeping in until 11 and watching the new season of House of Cards.  I did manage to change out of my pajamas and actually leave my house a few times, though. Look, proof:

Beach Day Numero Uno

Coffee Date

Exploring ft. Dan & Emma 

Beach Day Numero Dos

Pretty Friends & Prettier Food 

2 comments:

  1. yumm that cake looks so nice. I want to go explore the world when im finished school. lovely blog post girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Cheesecake Factory so it was, of course, perfection. Thanks! xx

      Delete

 

absterdam Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos