Sunday, September 21, 2014

Pinterest Addiction

Posted by Abby at 10:56 PM
Hello lovelies!!  Just wanted to make a quick post to talk about my newest, most time consuming obsession: Pinterest!!  I know, everyone and their mother already has a Pinterest, but as per usual I am late to figure out what all the hype is about.  I actually created mine a while ago and after an hour, was bored and left it with the rest of my random online profiles that I never visit.  A few days ago, though, I logged in again and have spent the majority of my free time since then making new boards and pinning the hell out of everything.  It's addicting!!  If you have a Pinterest, I would love it if you followed me and I'm always looking for more people to follow as well!!

3 comments:

  1. im obsessed with pinterest too! i could literally scroll through for hours on end! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/lfw-trend-show.html xx

    ReplyDelete

 

absterdam Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos