Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Brandy Melville Obsession

Posted by Abby at 1:40 AM
Recently, I have been spending an embarrassing amount of time scrolling through the Brandy Melville website.  I absolutely adore all of their clothes and jewelry, and it's gotten to the point where I've practically memorized all of their inventory.  I've gotten in the habit of adding about half of their store to my cart, and then never buying any of it because I'm a broke student.  These are my Brandy Melville top picks.  The pictures are links to the individual products.  If you aren't broke, you should definitely look through their stuff!!  It's all flawless, I promise.

BRYA CORDUROY SKIRT- $26

KASSI DRESS- $35

ALEXIS KIMONO TOP- $45

PAIZLEY MILITARY JACKET- $35

 REMI SHORTS- $19

BLUE STONE NECKLACE- $12

ELIN ROMAN NUMERALS TANK- $21

KAYA TANK- $15

REINA SHORTS- $28

TEARDROP EYE ENGRAVED NECKLACE- $6

SHERON HIGH TIDE WAVES TOP- $20

11 comments:

  1. Amazing post,dear!:)
    Keep in touch..
    xx Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits and clothes - you have good taste! I especially love the top outfit! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous clothes, lovely picks ! :)

    Lots of Love,
    Ana
    x

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you're spending so much time on that site, those things you picked out are lovely.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was trying to pick out my favorite of the items, but its just too hard :) I love the kimono top and the dress and the skirt, ugh I like it all!! Lovely post! If you had a moment could you check out my blog:
    http://simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com/
    I also just followed you on Bloglovin if you could do the same!
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It's all too cute. And thanks Laura, I'll go check your blog out now!! :)

      Delete
  6. Really nice picks, I like the teardrop necklace the most:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love brandy mellive all the clothes in there are amazing and I want them all. I am obsessed with their instagram page it's amazing.
    http://thebeautifullydisastrous.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card holders can easily manage their credit card by simply logging in to the Banana Republic Credit Card online account.
    banana republic pay bill

    ReplyDelete

 

absterdam Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos