Sunday, July 20, 2014

Just Some Dorm Decor

Posted by Abby at 8:45 PM
These past few days I have been crazy busy.  Since I'm moving to college in less than a month now (what the what?!) I have been shopping for all sorts of dorm related items and have actually had insane luck.  I've bought almost everything I needed to get, which is a huge weight off my chest.  Even though I'm still pretty stressed and anxious about starting school (it's been hard for me to sleep and I've been getting hiccups a lot), it's nice to know that I have everything I need for a nice dorm room.

I would post pictures of everything but it's currently sitting in bags in a pile on the floor.  Maybe once I'm moved in I will be able to post some photos of my (hopefully) well-put-together room.  Until then, here are just a few of the cuter items I bought:



The pillow and the bedding are from Urban Outfitters, the chair is from Target, and the throw is from Pier One.  All in all, I'm pretty excited about how everything is coming along so far.  Shopping for dorm stuff has been overwhelming (there's soooo much to get!!) but it's also been a fun time.  It's getting me more pumped for when school starts :)

3 comments:

  1. That pillow is amazing!
    I would love to see you on my blog.
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old Urban Outfitters, you can find the nicest stuff in there! I love all your purchases. x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's better to buy more stuff when you get to your room, so you will know what it needs.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete

 

absterdam Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos