Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Playlist Live, 4 Months Later

Posted by Abby at 8:13 AM
So, this post is about four months late, but I didn't have this blog when it happened so I figured better late than never, right?  Basically, back in March I was lucky enough to go to Playlist Live in Orlando.  I never want to forget that weekend because it was the most incredible time, so I thought writing it all down was the best way to remember it.

F R I D A Y

So we drove up on Friday and literally as we drove into the parking lot, Dan and Phil were standing there talking to a group of fans.  By the time we got to them, though, they were leaving already.  (This happened to us about four other times that weekend, specifically with Dan and Phil).

Basically, we just walked around the hotel lobby and the pool and outside area on Friday and ended up running into a bunch of people!

Sam Pepper

Jim Chapman (sooo tall) & Marcus Butler (sooo fit)

Louis Cole

Mike Falzone

Ricky Dillon

JC Caylen

Frankie Grande

WaveyDavey

MazziMaz


Jonah Green

I also met Connor Franta and Sawyer Hartman, but I look absolutely horrible in those pictures so I didn't want to post them.

SA T U R D A Y

So we woke up early this day to get in line for the Expo Center because we wanted to get into the meet and greet for Marcus, Jim, Joe, Alfie, and Caspar.  We ended up getting into the meetup, but it wasn't really organized very well and our time when meeting them was cut down completely.  We waited until almost everyone had left, though, so we could get a bit more time with them.


They were all sooo sweet and lovely.  And while we were waiting, Caspar looked at us and shook his butt and it was probably the most magical thing that's ever happened to me.  After that, we kind of just walked around and looked for more people (again) and had extremely good luck (again)!

Joe Sugg

WheezyWaiter

Ben Cook

Jack Howard (he said he liked my shades)

Paint

Again, everyone was as nice as could be.  We didn't meet as many people on this day because the meetup took up a lot of time, but it was still an amazing time.

S U N D A Y

So we were considering going to a meetup on Sunday with Zoe, Louise, and Tanya, but since the meetup on Saturday was unorganized and long, we decided against it.  Instead, we walked around (that really is the best way to meet people) and met people who we honestly didn't think we were going to meet, like Tyler, Troye, Zoe, Louise, and Tanya.  Sadly, we didn't get pics with Louise or Tanya, but Louise talked with us a little bit and gave us candy.  
Troye Sivan (one of the sweetest people I met)

Dan! and...

Phil!

Jim Chapman (again)

Sam Pepper (again)

Sam Pepper (and again)

Tyler Oakley!! (still can't believe it)

Marcus Butler (again)

Caspar Lee (again) ((taking a pic before we were ready))

MazziMaz (again)

Joe Sugg (again)

Zoe!! (one of the other sweetest people I met)

Alfie (again)

It was one of the most amazing weekends I have ever had, and the entire ride back home my friend and I were so sad that it had to come to an end.  All the youtubers I met were nothing but nice to all their fans.  I cannot even explain how great everyone was, especially Troye and Zoe.  They were such genuine people, and it was obvious they were just as happy to meet their fans as their fans were to meet them.

Have any of you ever met any youtubers?  Let me know!!

25 comments:

  1. This post it awsome and I envy you so much. I wish I'd met some of the youtubers. Hope you had a great time. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope you get to meet your faves someday :)

      Delete
  2. I read this whloe post in awe...you're so lucky! I'd love to go to a YouTuber event as I watch A LOT of youtubers. haha. The meetup sounds a bit rubbish though, it's a shame most of your day got taken up by trying to meet the boys.x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And yeah, the meetup wasn't what I was hoping for. I hope you get to meet some youtubers someday!! :)

      Delete
  3. I nearly closed your blog with jealousy haha, you are beyond lucky to meet all these people. I live in Brighton and have never met any of them and they live close to me! I really look forward to reading more of your posts, thank Louise for a new reader as I saw your comment on her newest post :)

    Amazzable

    Feel free to check out my blog:
    rawramazzable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm sorry to make you jealous! I hope you get to meet them someday!! And thanks Louise! I love new readers :)

      Delete
  4. Aw, I'm SO SO SO jealous, I'd love to go to Playlist. I'm not lucky enough to live in Orlando though, although I did visit in May!

    I would love to meet ShayCarl and his family. Also Tony Turner and iJustine :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try going to a meet up closer to where you live!! It's worth it :)

      Delete
  5. Omg! This is amazing :) I love all these youtubers but I'm too shy to go see them and I don't live near. I am soooo jealous of you x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be shy!! They were all nothing but nice to everyone there :)

      Delete
  6. I've never met any youtubers,but I guess if I see any of them I would be to shy to say hello.Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be shy!! They're all very happy to meet fans :)

      Delete
  7. i saw caspar lee about a week ago. or two. i live in LA so i guess he was in la then. i didnt want to bother him though, he looked like he was having some DMC going on. eh. hopefully i'll see him again and say hi.

    cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cool that you got to see him at least!! Yeah, I wouldn't have interrupted either. Hope you see him again :)

      Delete
  8. Wow! That's so great you got to meet so many amazing YouTubers. I would love to go to Playlist or Vidcon someday. I think it will happen next year. Hopefully! And maybe I'll have your luck and get all the pics I want!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute photos! :) I've heard a lot of bad things about playlist though, that it's not very organised and stuff, I guess that wasn't the case for you? xx

    http://z-arafiore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the meet ups weren't organized which is why we didn't go to any on Sunday. We ended up meeting more people walking around the hotel than at the actual Playlist events.

      Delete
  10. Looks like you had such a lovely time!! Bet it was amazing to meet them! -- Lindsey xx

    http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well most of the time when I met someone, it was just them, or them and only one other person. But yeah, they seemed pretty similar to how they are in videos. Like Sam was super kind and silly, and Sawyer was making jokes and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post and photos! So lucky to have met them all! :)
    -Paige (http://paigeelizabeth1.blogspot.fr/)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So jealous. LOL. I wish I could meet them.

    http://ermal2000.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so jealous! I would love to meet them!!

    http://juliaconqueringlife.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

 

absterdam Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos